Wednesday 5 August 2009

116/365


This light blew out about 4 months ago.* We couldn't figure out how to get the cover off to change it, so we've been using the little light above the sink ever since. Monday night I finally got up there, showed it who was boss, and forced it off with a screwdriver. After a tour of Dublin, I found the bulb at the third store I checked. Ahh...Ireland! It made me miss Target and all it's one stop shopping. And then there was light! Yahoo!

*The light over the stove went about 3 months ago, the kitchen light went while I was in the US in July (this was replaced on Monday night and blew out again tonight), we've had a couple of the living room lights blow, one in the bedroom is gone, and one of the hall lights also went out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment