Monday 15 June 2009

65/365


This is our 'local'. I know it doesn't look like much, but it's actually a really good pub. Don't be put off by the abandoned building next door, or the 'Infectious' sign. That's just an exhibit at one of the museums. They have live traditional music pretty much all day and there's a place in the back for gigs. So, I'm sure you're thinking, 'Wow, Wes and Kim are so hip! They hang out at this totally cool pub!'. We've been there once. HOWEVER, I pass it when I'm on my way back from the gym and I can hear the live music from the outside. We talk about going, but we just don't. We're cheap skates who buy our beer and drink it at home. I am planning on taking my parents and my aunt and uncle there while they're here. I need to keep up the facade of our coolness.

No comments:

Post a Comment